North Garner Dog Park
Location: Garner Recreational Park
221 East Garner Road
The North Garner Dog Park is a mulched park open to both small and large breed dogs.
Lake Benson Dog Park
Location: Lake Benson Park
921 Buffaloe Road
The Lake Benson Dog Park is a divided dog park, separating small dogs (25 lbs and under) and large dogs (26 lbs and over). Both dog areas have mulched surfaces.
Dog Park Rules
- Hours: Dawn to Dusk
- All dogs must remain on a leash until inside the secured dog park area.
- Adults may have a maximum of 2 dogs at a time in the park.
- Dogs shall have on rabies vaccination tags and Town of Garner registration tags that must be displayed at all time while in the park.
- Spiked collars are prohibited.
- Acts of aggression against other dogs or people are prohibited. Do not bring a dog with a known history of biting and/or fighting. All animal bites to humans must be reported to Garner Police Department at 919.772.8810.
- Dogs under 4 months old are prohibited.
- Children under 12 are required to be accompanied by an adult inside the fenced area.
- Owners are responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog. Help prevent injuries by supervising your dog at all times.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed inside the park.
- Clean up after your dog. Dog waste stations are provided inside the park.
- Fill in any holes your dog digs.
- Do not liter. Trash cans are provided inside the park.
- Treats and bones are allowed if controlled by owner.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Take all personal belongings out of the park after each visit.
- The Town of Garner shall not be held responsible for any risk, injury, damages or loss associated with the use of this facility. Use at own and your dog's risk.
- In the event of an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
Subscribe to the eClub and receive monthly emails about upcoming events
& programs. Stay informed & text 22828 to subscribe.
The bi-annual GPRCR brochure offers a look into seasonal programs.
Click here to view photos from past events. | #DiscoverPlayCelebrate | @GarnerPRCR