CURBSIDE RECYCLING COLLECTION:
is provided to all single family households every other week, in accordance with the recycling calendar for your route. RECYCLABLES means household recyclable solid waste generated by occupied premises to be stored within the provided containers. One recycling bin is provided per residence, at no charge by the Town; If needed, a second bin can be provided at no charge upon request by the resident. Recyclables to be collected include the following:
- Aluminum, Steel and Bi-Metal Cans
- Glass Jars
- Plastic Soft Drink Bottles
- Milk Jugs
- Paperboard (cereal boxes, shoe boxes, etc.)
- Aseptic Juice Boxes and Gable-Top Paper Cartons (milk cartons)
- White Paper (office)
- Clean Aluminum Foil
- Junk Mail
* Please remember to rinse out your recyclable bottles, jars and cans.
to view the recycling calendars.